Saturday 5 September 2009

My Favorite Things

today i want to type about my favorite things,like music,food,colour,books and animals.

My Favorite Music

In my time my music taste has changed.My favorite music now is Tear Drops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift.

My Favorite colour

I like all the colours but my i love the colour is purple.I like it because,the shades it comes in.If its purple i am there.ha ha

My Favorite book

I only have 1 book that i really love.Its Rainbow Magic.It comes in episodes but if i find the book i will be reading.

My Favorite food

I have always loved chocolate.Don't you just love chocolate.I mean who does not like chocolate.so i have always loved chocolate.

My Favorite Animal

My favorite animal.....well i have always loved ponies and kittens.my fav would be the ponies. i have always longed to keep a pony.


so those are some of my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment