Friday 12 February 2010

Animation Club-part3

I can't always type on Wednesday,because my mum said I can't.On Wednesday,we had to finish our scrips for the filming.When we finished our scrips,Mr.Daykin(our teacher)set out the filming equipment.He had everything...there were boomikes,a posh video camera,the stands that you place the camera on(but I don't know what its called...sorry.)After the equipment was ready,we tested everything worked.Then,we got to work.We made sure everyone got a turn on everything.The best part for me is when I used the boomike.You had to wear ear phones so you can here the voices clearly.At the same time you had to hold like a long pole and it had a furry bit at the top.It was an amazing experiments.At the end we had to say something funny about alien.Near the end, we had time to watch the film.It was so funny that I can still remember it know.As usual we had to go home.It was a time I will never forget!!!

1 comment:

  1. kakak dearie,

    What are you working on this time dear. It sounds excited. Share with me my love.

    loves
    mama

    ReplyDelete