Wednesday 9 December 2009

The Dukes

On the 9 of December, I went to see a play called"The Wizard of Oz".When I went to school, I finished the Topic work I all ready started on the 8 December.Then, we had to practice our poem for the Christmas show.I can tell you it was really boring!Soon, it was play time.We had 10Min's extra.After play time was finished, we had to practice a song till it was 11:55pm.(We went to lunch early because of the trip.)At around 1:00pm,we set of to the Dukes.Who went there?you might be thinking,well almost the whole school went.It was a very tiring walk there.Eventually, we arrived to the Dukes.It was so crowded in the theatre.When the show finally started, every thing went dark....until.... a person introduced us to the show.Then the excitement really began.Somewhere in the middle of the show, we stopped to have ice-cream.The whole show lasted 4:05pm.Next, we went back to school.The show was really great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment