Tuesday 1 December 2009

Nursery Rhymes

You must be thinking "nursery rhymes".Well,today my sister went on the computer to do nursery rhymes on twinkle little star.Now I am going to type 4 versions of twinkle. The first one is the normal one that everyone knows(hopefully).The other three are my own.


1.Twinkle twinkle little star,how I wonder how you are, up above the world so high, like diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder how you are.


2.Twinkle twinkle chocolate bar, my dad drives a rusty car, pull the leaver,push the choke and of we go in a cloud of smoke, twinkle twinkle chocolate bar, my dad drives a rusty car.



3.Twinkle twinkle apple pie, my mum rides a dirty bus, pull the seatbelt, smash the horn, of we go with a puff of dust, twinkle twinkle apple pie, my mum rides a dirty bus.



4.Twinkle twinkle gummey bear, my sister tarvels on an areoplane, rip the flag, shut the basket, of we go with a bunch of powder, twinkle twinkle gummey bear, my sister travels on an areoplane.



There you have it 4 rhymes from me. Remember:If you have twinkle rhyme please,please post it to me.

Kak Fatimah

No comments:

Post a Comment